Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Happy Spring Everyone!

Is Your Easter Bunny as Funny as Ours?

Thats not a basket thats a Hat!!



Cute Tin......Hey, Did that come from Globe?

Little Millie loved her chocolate, not just hers but Everybodies!




Some fun spring surprises! The dad is in the lead and mamas keepin up with all those little chicks a following!



Baaaaaaaa!

But the BEST thing we love about Easter time.....we cannot show you in pictures! It's something that is even hard for words to describe....... it's a feeling ......Oh we wish ALL of our Family and Friends could have joined with us, (Especially you) at the Easter Pageant Last Tuesday Evening! It was Awesome! The very last part in this play when everything comes together, when Jesus Christ is Risen, the choir and angels are singing and I know I was in that chorus in Heaven at that time just a rejoicing and singing too about what our older brother Jesus Christ had just done for us! I know it because I had to contain myself on Tuesday night and let the Choir sing on! I felt it though, in my heart!! And all over!! He Lives! I Know He does! I watched a couple get up afterwards with tears in their eyes too! I wondered could this be the first time they ever felt this feeling? I squeezed my babies tighter. Did they feel this feeling? Who did not feel this feeling that night? This feeling had to strike a familiar cord with everyone there! For we are all part of His Divine Plan! Thats why it is familiar! We are not here on this Earth by accident, how lonely that would be, We ARE on purpose Children of God!
all of us! Love ya brother or sister!


(Mom, Marc and Megs thanks for the good seats!)


Does This mean were going Green?

Some people come up with the NEATEST creations! I picked this one up at my nearest Target
soap department it happens to be made here in Scottsdale, Az.!! ( I Love to buy local) It smells so nice and leaves me pure and natural!! Ha Ha!! Let me tell you the best part! (watch out this is where we go green!)

They come in a set of two for a few bucks, they are 99.9% natural AND (I didn't even know this till I opened it up) The containers Look really cool like egg cartonish but.....................

You plant them in the ground! Yes I repeat, you plant them in the ground! They are infused with babies breath seeds! Smart, wouldn't you say?


The Boys have been workin real hard around here lately, ITS PINEWOOD DERBY TIME! Yes the cool car IS ASU colors! (Last years was the Phoenix Suns colors) Peyton for now anyways, is "thinking" that He wants to go to ASU, instead of BYU. Better for me! I would miss him too much!

No comments: