Thursday, September 25, 2008

CREATIVE WAY TO UPDATE???.....

  • *Woke up next to my sweetie this morning! (and my other sweetie...Dixie)
  • *Family Scripture Study...Ammon almost chopped off some arms!
  • *Piano
  • *Shower and made sure I put Mosquito Armor on (the Mosquitoes are horrible!)
  • *Breakfast of Blueberry Smoothie and Rice cakes with Peanut butter dotted with Raisins
  • *Tidy up our house as we listen to the latest world news
  • *Started school at 9 with our little morning devotional. Colored a picture of a house and cut out the flowers. To be pasted on the house when a good deed or a happy helpful attitude has been put to action. We all agreed that its the people in the house and the things that go on inside that make a Home, not just a House
  • *Got out our Planners and planned the rest of the day
  • *Peyton continued planning out and working in the garden
  • *Daisy and I studied and read
  • *Marni and Dixie worked on the computer
  • *Millie turned on the music and sang with the Red Balloons
  • *Math time great lesson with our Abacus and Venn Charts. Played a math game "Go to the Dump"
  • *Marni and Dixie Made us lunch of Cheese crisps and yummy pears and glasses of water, as we were finishing up our math. They called it Bashas Restaurant because they gave us our food in a Bashas grocery sack.
  • *Piano
  • *More Piano
  • *Put Dinner in the Crockpot
  • *finished up more stuff on our lists, reading and writing
  • *Almost finished making the next Three Months worth of Menus! yeah
  • *Lost music bells, found music bells!
  • *Dixie and I went to music class
  • *Home to finish dinner (thanks to Daisy who had the salad made and the water boiling for the Noodles) kiss Marsh and Peyton Good-bye off to football, and gun safety class
  • *Daisy's friend came over to play
  • *Cleaned up Dinner Dishes
  • *Some fun friends stopped by, had a fun visit, my legs were dinner for the Mosquitos, Millie got soaken wet in Neighbors sprinkler, she brought me a pretty rock
  • *played magnet dolls with Millie
  • *Went to Yoga
  • *took Marni to get a Junior Banana Split and talk
  • *My boys came home Daisy told her Dad she missed him
  • *Peyton didn't do something earlier It Irritated me but he said "I will do so much better, I'm sorry Mom." and I know he will cuz he is a good kid
  • *Marsh and I talked for a bit about a few things of our day
  • *He fell asleep reading his book and I think I'm now going to join him in a few
  • *retract the day and plan for tomorrow (might as well do it on the blog...since it's been on my list...would that be MULTI-TASKING?)
  • *Fall asleep next to my Sweetheart!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

What a busy day! Are you homeschooling?