Friday, April 25, 2008

Lets Celebrate Birthdays all Month Long!

I'm feeling like this little lady today that would get up to bear her testimony in church every fast sunday, she would always say " this is the birthday month of my sweet.."..and name the name of her child and so on and so forth. It seemed that every month was a birthday month! We would all take a deep breath and knew she meant the best. (take a deep breath now) Well, I have another birthday to tell YOU about today! I'm Posting late, even though her birthday has come and gone I'd like to wish my sweetie a:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MONTH MARNI!

Big 6, What a fun day! Thank-you Heavenly Father for letting such special girl come into our lives and add so much sunshine! Being your Mom is so rewarding!
Your sister Daisy did a great job at taking the following pictures:


"How does your garden Grow Marni?"



In my lovely garden my
summer squash are loving their square foot!




These are the "GARDEN GIRLZ" They come individually so that you can make a little garden Town.


Taking all the proper steps "Violet Bloom's" cottage is now in full Bloom! I'd have to say it looks so beautiful up on the book shelves where it gets some happy sunshine! Can you imagine What it would be like to live inside? Violet's favorite Hobby is Painting! Her card also says that she loves color, shes bright, and always loves to have fun! Rosie Bud Loves to sing, dance and play. Her fun spirit inspires all she meets. She is always making new friends and loves going to garden parties!
This Mom LOVES these fun toys and the DAD sometimes wishes I could just grab something Quick and go AND sometimes I have to REMIND him, that being a MOTHER takes time and KNOWING what kind of toys come into our home is so important! They have such a big impact on our Children! If your looking for something great and don't already have these I promise they are great fun! Maybe your shopping trip will be snappier than mine?????
Thank-you "Summit toys" for coming up with the- "GARDEN GIRLZ!"


1 comment:

Lindsay Jones said...

Sweet Marni! One of the most rewarding things about being a mom is knowing your children, really knowing them, I loved that for Avrey's birthday after all the presents were opened she played with what her mommy and daddy bought her. It feels good to know what makes them happy. Good job on taking your time to be sure your little sweetheart would enjoy what you so loving chose for her. You are such a great mother!