Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I had true motherly bliss today. My three year old put all the dishes away from the dish washer, all by herself, And in the right place! This is becoming something she really loves to do. Today was a new one though she LOADED the dishwasher. ( a few breakfast dishes) My inner conversation was, as I was helping the others with their writing, to tell her that "now is not the right time, get down," but I enjoyed watching her be so busy that I wondered who was having more fun at that moment me or her. How sweet sweet it was! I'm amazed. I think I have totally underestimated the capabilities of a young child. Maybe she is ready for the rotation?
Bliss- to rejoice, to exult, to congratulate, to applaud; to rejoice. The highest degree of happiness; blessedness. - 1828 Webster dictionary

2 comments:

Lindsay Jones said...

sweet girl! can she come teach my girls?

Lindsay Jones said...

I think we should consider having a smaller scale sale while this weather is so lovely! What do you think? Lets talk