Monday, February 9, 2009

Sisters trip to Globe

I just Love Families! What would we do without them? I'm so grateful for mine.
We work, play, cry, laugh, sing, learn, and spend time together. When I look at this picture of my Mother and her sisters I can't help but think of the memories that my four little "girlies" are creating together.

My Dear Mother is third one over from the left. I want you to know that She is still as Beautiful (and stylin) today as she was back then. She amazes me! I Hope you had a Happy Birthday Mom.

Here are my sisters and I still playing, laughing, crying, sharing, antiquing and gaining strength from each other. What an incredible weekend together! It was hard getting there with all of our busy lives but sweet to know that we are all still workin on creating some memories that will last forever! Thank-you to all the hubbies, children, and grammies for supporting us and helping make this trip possible for us.

Hhhhmmmmmm.

1 comment:

Lindsay Jones said...

hearing about the fun you have together on your trip, made me decide to do this with my own sisters and mom! Thanks for the inspiration!